Bonus : How to Transfer Domain Away from Godaddy to other Registrar?
Incase you are not satisfied with Godaddy, you can choose the best registrar Namecheap and transfer it with them.
- Login to Domain Control Center
- From Domains Setting page, choose the Domain Name
- Click Additional Settings > Transfer domain away from GoDaddy
- Select Continue with Transfer.
- Unlock Domain with Godaddy
- Generate Authorization Code
- Disable Whois Privacy if enabled
- Log in to Account Manager > Domains > Manage > Transfers > Pending Transfers Out > select the domain name you are transferring out of GoDaddy > Accept and click OK.
To get your Domain Transfer process done, you need to initiate the process of Transfer In with new registrar and provide them with the authorization code [Received from Godaddy].
Read this article also.
About Author: Vishesh Gupta
Seasoned Professional with 15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing. Entrepreneur, Consultant and Blogger helping people earn through jobs and blogging. Experienced Hosting Reviewer who likes to collect detailed info about existing players and share it with my audience. Previously worked with leading Banks and Telecom Companies.
I completed my Masters in Management with specialization in Finance and Marketing.
Visit our Hosting Review and Blogging Guide for more interesting articles.