Are you looking for the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs for 2023? If you are, then in this article we are going to introduce you to the best top 20 web hosting providers who are providing you with affiliate programs and paying you a great commission.
Web hosting companies are ready to pay commissions to those affiliate marketers which are referring new customers to their web hosting company.
Hosting affiliate programs are those programs in which the affiliate marketers are rewarded by revenue for referring new clients to the web hosting companies.
Today we will talk about the best web hosting affiliate programs where you can make an excellent commission.
We will also share some of the web hosting companies that are offering recurring commissions to their affiliates.
Yes, a commission can be of two types: one-time or recurring.
If you are beginner and looking forward for some tips and tricks that can help you promote a affiliate program, we have also shared that below in this article.
Let’s get started.
Note: Most of these affiliate programs are time tested money making and profitable source. We also have partnered with most of them and prepared this guide basis our own experience.
- What is the Affiliate Hosting Program?
- Top 20 Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program For 2023
- 1. HostGator – Affiliate Program By Highest Selling Web Hosting
- 2. Bluehost – Recommended Hosting Affiliate Program
- 3. WPX Hosting – Best WordPress Hosting Affiliate Program
- 4. A2 Hosting – Popular and Easy To Sell Affiliate Program
- 5. Siteground – Affiliate Program By Trusted Hosting Company
- 6. IPage – Cheapest Hosting Plans But Great Commissions
- 7. JustHost – Hosting Affiliate Program With Easy Approval
- 8. Dreamhost – Affiliate Program By Highest Selling WP Hosting
- 9. Kinsta – Premium WP Web Hosting Affiliate
- 10. HostArmada – Web Hosting Affiliate Plan With Guaranteed Approval
- 11. Rocket.net – Highest Paying Affiliate Plan
- 12. BionicWP – Recurring Hosting Affiliate Program
- 13. WP Engine – Affiliate Program With Commission + Bonus
- 14. Hostinger – Easy To Sell Cheapest Hosting Affiliate Platform
- Best Recurring Hosting Affiliate Programs
- 15. Rosehosting – Get Bonus + Commission
- 16. Nestify – Unique Hosting Solution With Recurring Hosting Commissions
- 17. Virmach – Cloud Hosting Affiliate Program
- 18. JixHost – Best Recurring Web Hosting Affiliate Program
- 19. TDWebServices – Get Quick Approval
- 20. CloudWays – Managed Cloud Hosting Affiliate Plan
- Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- How to Promote a Web Hosting Affiliate Program?
- FAQs about Popular Hosting Affiliate Programs
- What To Look For In Hosting Affiliate Program
- Conclusion: Top 20 and Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
What is the Affiliate Hosting Program?
An affiliate program is a process of earning income or commission by promoting someone’s other business.
The process of earning is very simple in Affiliate hosting programs, you just have to promote clients’ products on various platforms and sites with your referral link.
Whenever a sale is done through your referral link, you will get a commission.
Types Of Hosting Affiliate Program
There are two types of Web Hosting affiliate programs that are:
- Life-Time (Recurring)
A one-Time affiliate hosting program means you will get commission only at the time of sale per user.
But in Life-Time or Recurring affiliate hosting programs, you get the commission at the time of renewal of hosting too.
Note: If you want to learn this business, we have a detailed list of affiliate marketing courses that will help you a lot.
Top 20 Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program For 2023
Here, we are going to know the best hosting affiliate program that can generate a good daily income for you.
We have shortlisted some of the best web hosting affiliate programs for you, and for a quick overview of them, see the table below:
|Affiliate Hosting||Commission||Direct Link|
|Hostgator||Up to $125|
|Bluehost||$65 Per Sale|
|WPX||Up to $100 + Bonus|
|A2 Hosting||$125 Per Sale|
|Siteground||Up to $100 + Bonus|
|iPage||$150 + Bonus|
|JustHost||$65 Per Sale|
|DreamHost||Up to $150|
|Kinsta||Up to $500|
|HostArmada||Up to $125|
|Rocket.net||$150 + Bonus|
|BionicWP||$75 Per Sale|
|WP Engine||20% + Bonus|
|Hostinger||60% + Bonus|
So, these are the best affiliate programs that you should join in 2023, and now we will discuss all these in detail.
1. HostGator – Affiliate Program By Highest Selling Web Hosting
The first thing is Hostgator and Bluehost both are members of the same company named EIG(Endurance International Group).
That’s why they both have price similarities, features similarities, etc.
Hostgator is one of the reputed web hosting companies so you can sell their hosting plans to new customers very easily.
How much you can earn through affiliate marketing of Hostgator
Hostgator pays as per the achievement. On the Hostgator, you can earn up to $125 for every new referral customer.
Let’s see how much you can earn through each referral.
Commission you can earn with HostGator:
- $50 for 1-5 signup
- $75 for 6-10 signup
- $100 for 11-20 signup
- $125 for 21+ signup
You can earn a lot more with the Hostgator affiliate program.
When will you get your commission?
Hostgator provides their commission after the completion of 2 months.
There is no limit to earning money, you will be getting paid for every referral.
2. Bluehost – Recommended Hosting Affiliate Program
Bluehost is the most decorated and highly used web hosting company among bloggers.
Bluehost provides a handsome commission to their affiliate promoters.
If we talk about Pat Flynn, he is an affiliate promoter and he earns more than a thousand dollars just by promoting Bluehost.
So if you are looking for earning a good commission then Bluehost is the best option.
What commission does Bluehost provide to their promoters?
Bluehost provides a commission of $65 for every successful signup.
The more you refer the more you earn.
You will get your commission after the completion of 45 days by the referral client.
For example, If you have completed a sale in March then you will be paid in May.
The payment will be done between the 16th of the month and the last day of that month.
Do you know which is the best web hosting for affiliate marketing?
If you are looking for affordable web hosting to start affiliate marketing, go with Bluehost (Visit Bluehost). However, if money is not the constraint, and you want the best affiliate marketing web hosting, I would recommend WPX (Visit WPX).
3. WPX Hosting – Best WordPress Hosting Affiliate Program
WPX hosting is one of the good web hosting provider companies.
It is not good for the web hosting only it also provides a good commission to their affiliate members.
What amount does WPX is offering to its affiliate providers?
- You will get $70 for every referral till 25 referrals
- You will get $85 for every 25-100 referrals
- You will get $100 for every referral above 100 referrals.
If you are making 20 sales then you will make $1400 in a month and if you are making 104, then you will earn $10,400 in a month.
This is a good chance to earn a commission, so why don’t you start promoting their hosting plans today.
You will get the payment after 35 days.
Write your web hosting reviews and start promoting it today.
4. A2 Hosting – Popular and Easy To Sell Affiliate Program
A2 Hosting is a leading web hosting provider to optimize WordPress hosting. A2 Hosting is offering $125 to their affiliate promoters.
Payout of A2 Hosting:
A2 Hosting is providing $125 to their affiliate promoters for every successful sale.
- For every 1-10 sales, they will provide $55.
- For 11-15 sales, they will give $75.
- For 16-20 sales, they will give $100.
- For 21+ sales they will give $125.
You will get your commission after the successful completion of 45 days.
A2 Hosting provides you with a 90 days cookie which means you can get commission even after a long duration.
A2 Hosting is providing an affiliate management team to assist you in any problem related to affiliate marketing.
5. Siteground – Affiliate Program By Trusted Hosting Company
Siteground was started in 2004. It is one of those web hosting companies that provide a good offer to their customers.
Siteground is one of those companies that pay a good amount to affiliate promoters.
Here, look at SiteGround’s payout:
- For 1-5, sale you will get $50 per referral
- For 6-10, you will get $75 per referrals
- For 11-20, you will get $100 per referrals
If you will make more than 21 sales you will be paid a very good commission of about $125 per sale.
When will you get your payout?
Siteground is a good company. It will give you a commission on every single sale. There is no minimum limit.
You will get your payout in just 30 days after the successful referral.
One more best reason to promote Siteground is that they provide weekly commission in place of monthly commission.
6. IPage – Cheapest Hosting Plans But Great Commissions
Ipage is one of the best web hosting companies. It is also a member of the EIG group and offers a very good commission to its affiliate promoters.
Payout of Ipage hosting affiliate program:
- Those affiliate promoters who are having a shared and VPS account will earn a profit of $105.
- Those who are having an account in WordPress will get an amount of $120.
- Those who are having a dedicated account will get $150.
You will get your payment in just 30 days after a successful referral.
There is no maximum limit of referrals and commission as the more you refer the more you earn a commission.
Ipage is providing you with different payment options.
You can choose the check method, PayPal, or the credit method.
7. JustHost – Hosting Affiliate Program With Easy Approval
JustHost is a hosting company that provides the cheapest hosting plans to WordPress users.
They offer some good features like free-of-cost domain, cPanel, etc. So you can attract people to use Just Host for their WordPress sites.
Payout by JustHost affiliate program:
You will get a commission of $65 for every successful referral.
There is no limit for referrals, more commission you will earn if you will send more referrals.
If your sale is completed then you will get your commission after 45 days.
You will get your commission on the 16th or last day of the month.
It means that if you have made a successful referral for Just Host in January then you will get your commission in February.
8. Dreamhost – Affiliate Program By Highest Selling WP Hosting
Dreamhost is the most popular web hosting company which was introduced in 1996.
Dreamhost provides all types of hosting like shared, VPS, dedicated hosting, etc.
- If you are referring to a shared starter you will get $15 monthly and $50 yearly.
- If you are referring to a Shared unlimited you will get $30 monthly and $100 yearly.
- If you are referring to a VPS you will get $30 monthly and $100 yearly.
- If you are referring to a Dedicated you will get $200 monthly and $200 yearly.
- If you are referring to Dreampress you will get $150 monthly and $150 yearly.
You will get your payouts after 97 days only if your referral doesn’t cancel the signup. As it is provides best web hosting with free domain, you won’t find it difficult to sell. Not only that, they also provide you VPS with unmetered bandwidth.
You can try them by using our DreamHost coupon and save up to 72% instantly.
9. Kinsta – Premium WP Web Hosting Affiliate
Kinsta was introduced in 2013. Kinsta provides good security. Kinsta is having the latest technology like PHP7, HTTP/2 CDN and they provide SSL and many more.
If I talk about their affiliate program so they are giving $50 to $500 for every successful referral and they are giving 10% on recurring commission.
Read our Kinsta discount code article to understand the promotional schemes available for affiliate marketers.
Payout By Kinsta:
- If you are referring to a starter plan you will get a commission of $50
- If you are referring to a pro plan you will get $100
- If you will refer for a business plan you will get $150
- If you will refer to the enterprise plan you will get $500
Kinsta is offering you a 60 days cookie.
If someone is buying any hosting plan from Kinsta through your link, then you will get a commission on a recurring basis.
Kinsta is one of the best cloud business hosting. Visit our Kinsta pricing and plans review to understand this host in detail.
10. HostArmada – Web Hosting Affiliate Plan With Guaranteed Approval
HostArmada is a good web hosting company that provides good features for cloud SSD.
They are providing free migration of websites also.
HostArmada affiliate program is one of the best affiliate programs in the industry. Let’s have a look at their commission.
How HostArmada Pay You?
- If you are referring between 1-5 then you will get a commission of $50
- If you are referring between 6-10 you will get $75
- If you are referring between 11-20 you will get $100
- If you are referring above 20+ you will get $125.
You will get your payout after 45 days of a successful referral.
[Related: Chemicloud Review | Chemicloud Coupon]
11. Rocket.net – Highest Paying Affiliate Plan
Rocket.net is free to join, they are providing custom Web hosting discount coupons.
There is no minimum balance required to start an affiliate referral.
Rocket.Net Affiliate program provides 60 days of cookie duration.
Rocket.net Payout – Rocket.net is offering a commission of $150 per successful referral. This makes Rocket’s affiliate program the best WordPress hosting affiliate program in 2023.
And if you refer more than 20, you will get a high commission on every successful referral.
Your Commission will be paid after 60 days of a successful referral.
12. BionicWP – Recurring Hosting Affiliate Program
BionicWP is a hosting company that provides affiliates promoters $75 for each and the addition of every referral to that they are providing a 12.5% recurring commission for 2 years.
You will get your payouts after 60 days of successful referrals.
You will get a 60 days tracking cookie.
13. WP Engine – Affiliate Program With Commission + Bonus
You all may have heard about the WP Engine. One of the best and leading web hosts based in Austin, which gives competition to the big web hosting providers.
It is a good medium for earning income through its affiliate programs.
WP Engine is a well-known brand that provides enhanced Managed WordPress hosting.
PayOut Commission By WP Engine:
WP Engine is a good web host from which you can earn a lot of income. It pays you around 20% and more than that commission for every sale.
Not only this, but it also provides you a bonus on every successful target.
|Target Sale||Total Commission||Bonus|
14. Hostinger – Easy To Sell Cheapest Hosting Affiliate Platform
Hostinger, a well-known and leading web hosting brand that provides affordable and excellent plans and services.
Hostinger also puts its legs in the affiliate programs where you can earn 60% of commission from your referral sale.
This is one of the easiest hosting to sell. Once you join the program, the company provides you a dedicated platform where you can create custom affiliate links for various campaigns.
You also get pre-made banners and logos for promotion.
Hostinger pays you between 45-60 days of sales subject to a min of $100 payout.
Best Recurring Hosting Affiliate Programs
Recurring commissions are a commission when someone is purchasing something through your link and he is purchasing every month at that time you will get a monthly commission for their every purchase
|Recurring Affiliate Hosting||Commission||Direct Link|
|Rosehosting||10% + Bonus|
|Nestify||$75 Per Sale|
|Virmach||Up to 50%|
|JixHost||20% Per Sale|
|TDWebServices||Up to 35% + Bonus|
|CloudWays||$30 + 7% Recurring|
Let’s talk about these recurring hosting affiliate companies.
15. Rosehosting – Get Bonus + Commission
RoseHosting is providing a recurring web hosting affiliate program on its VPS server hosting.
Its recurring affiliate program offers you a 10% commission on every payment of your referral.
The bonus point with Rosehosting is that, once you have crossed 30 successful referrals, then your commission will be increased to 15% from 10%.
How to Earn Bonus with Rosehosting?
$50 Bonus: Complete 10 orders under given time by Rosehosting, and get a $50 bonus.
$300 Bonus: Complete 30 or more orders given by Rosehosting, and get a $300 Bonus.
16. Nestify – Unique Hosting Solution With Recurring Hosting Commissions
Nestify is also a web host that offers you a lifetime affiliate program.
Starting a business with Nestify Affiliate Program is so simple:
- Join Nestify
- Fill out the form.
- Promote Nestify
Nestify will pay you $75 per referral user.
How to Get Paid from Nestify?
Nestify pays you through PayPal or Stripe all around the world.
17. Virmach – Cloud Hosting Affiliate Program
Virmach is the best web hosting platform which is popularly known for its VPS services for different web applications.
Its cloud data centers are located in,
- Buffalo, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Piscataway, NJ (NYC)
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Frankfurt, DE
- Atlanta, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Amsterdam, NL
It offers you recurring affiliate programs for each web hosting plan it offers you.
The commission you can earn from Virmach are as follows:
- 50% on VPS and Proxy Plans.
- 15% on KVM and Windows Plans.
- 40% on Shared Web hosting Plans.
- 30% on VPSGamers and VPS Crafts Plans.
- 10% on all other plans on Virmach.
18. JixHost – Best Recurring Web Hosting Affiliate Program
JixHost is a web hosting that provides users a 100% of uptime guarantee, which everyone wants nowadays.
JixHost is a platform where you can earn a good amount of money by referring their web hosting to others.
JixHost gives you a payout on every single plan.
What commission does JixHost provide you?
- Shared Hosting: Earn 20% Commission Up to $1.40 per month.
- Reseller Hosting: Earn 20% Commission Up to $9 per month.
- VPS Hosting: Earn 20% Commission Up to $42 per month.
- Dedicated Hosting: Earn 20% Commission Up to $196 per month.
- Domain, IP, and SSL: Earn 20% Commission Up to $10 per month.
19. TDWebServices – Get Quick Approval
TDWebServices hosting provides you a variety of web hosting services like Business, Managed WordPress Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, eCommerce, and Monitoring Solutions.
It is a web host which is well known for its Cloud Web Hosting servers.
PayOut by TDWebServices:
- Earn 35% recurring commission on WordPress Hosting
- Earn 30% recurring commission on Business Hosting
- Earn 30% recurring commission on Enterprise Hosting Affiliate
- Earn 5% recurring commission on Cloud/Dedicated Server
- Earn 5% on Addon Products
- Earn 5% of commission on renewals, domain registration, and Transfer
TDWebServices also gives you a Bonus reward of,
- $100, when you earn an amount of $1001-$2000 a month by referral.
- $300, when you earn an amount of $2001-$5000 a month by referral.
- $700, when you earn an amount of $5001-$10,000 a month by referral.
- $1000, when you earn an amount of more than $10,000 a month by referral.
20. CloudWays – Managed Cloud Hosting Affiliate Plan
CloudWays is a popular Managed Cloud-Based Web Hosting provider.
They have their in-built CDN that saves your cost and gives users the best experience.
CloudWays is 4.5 out of 5 star rated managed cloud hosting service providers by TrustPilot.
PayOut By CloudWays:
- CloudWays gives you $30 per sale and 7% of lifetime recurring commission.
- You can earn incentive and bonus campaigns by regular sales.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is the best platform to earn income by sitting at home. Yes, here we are going to discuss some of the benefits of Affiliate Marketing.
So let’s go through them.
1. Easy To Start-Up Your Small Business
If you are starting your business website and want to grow and income from your small business website, then starting an affiliate web hosting program can be the best option for you.
The only thing is that you have to promote someone other’s business on your platform,
2. Great Rate Of Interest (ROI)
The best thing about joining the Affiliate program is that you are paid a good Rate of Interest for every sale.
You can also earn and get a Bonus of up to $1000 by regular sales.
So, at the start, Affiliate marketing can be set as a part-time business, but once you reach that level, then maybe you can set Affiliate marketing as a full-time job.
No risk or you can say Zero risk. You don’t have to invest a single penny for joining the affiliate program.
So, you are not investing anything to earn with affiliate programs, instead, you are earning with a High Rate of Interest.
Affiliate programs bring you flexibility, where you can easily start up your small business and take it to the next level from the earning of affiliate programs, and yes, without doing any investment.
[Read GrooveFunnels Review | GeneratePress Review | Rank Math Vs Yoast]
How to Promote a Web Hosting Affiliate Program?
Now, we discussed some of the popular and highest-paying web hosting affiliate programs above in this article. We will now suggest to you the proven ways to promote the hosting affiliate programs.
- Create a useful article like Hosting Review and add your affiliate links there.
- Target the sale period like Black Friday Web Hosting Sale and create informative articles covering the offer details.
- Add creatives and banners on your home page, sidebar, footer, or header.
- You can also promote the affiliate program using YouTube by creating a video that covers all the features of that particular web hosting.
- Try promoting the affiliate links by answering the questions on Quora and social media.
If you will start following these tips and tricks, you will start making money by selling these web hosting products on a regular basis.
FAQs about Popular Hosting Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Marketing is the best because it is cost-effective, which saves a lot of money that you invest in advertising. With the help of advertising, you will only pay your affiliate partners at the time of sale of your product.
Here are the advantages of affiliate marketing:
1. High ROI
3. Targeted Traffic
Affiliate Marketing is not as easy as it sounds, you have to calm and wait for the results. Here are the few that can help you in becoming a good affiliate marketer.
1. Write meaningful and informative content.
2. Always Keep an eye on your success.
3. Know your skills to sell relevant products.
4. Build a relationship with your audience.
5. Focus on a particular niche.
6. Instead of selling products focus on the information and help.
7. Give Time to Affiliate marketing.
A hosting affiliate program means when you get a commission for each signup that was referred to the hosting company by you. You can refer them using a unique affiliate link, clicking on which, a visitor reaches the hosting company’s website and a visit is registered.
Basis our experience, we found the hosting affiliate programs by Bluehost, HostGator, Kinsta, and WPX easy to convert. These are great hosting companies trusted by millions of customers. Also, they are offering a great commission per signup.
You May Like To Read:
- Namecheap Black Friday Deals 2022 – Get Up to 97% Off
- HostGator Black Friday Deals and Coupons 2022 Live: Free Domain + 75% Off
- Siteground Black Friday 2022 Deals: Upto 75% Off
- GoDaddy Black Friday & Cyber Monday Offers [Hosting and Domain] 2022: 90% Off
- 11 Black Friday VPS Hosting Deals 2022 – Save 75%
- 5 Best Tools To Make Money Online With Guaranteed Security
- 5 Key Elements To Build A Great Mortgage Website
- Shopify Free Trial 2023: 3 Days Free, 90 Days For $1 Only
- 304 Status Code: Meaning and Ways to Resolve it
- What is 401 Status code? How To Fix 401 Unauthorized – HTTP?
What To Look For In Hosting Affiliate Program
There are a few key factors to consider when choosing a web hosting affiliate program:
- Reputation: Look for a web hosting company that has a good reputation in the industry. You want to work with a company that is reliable and provides good-quality hosting services.
- Commission structure: Consider the commission structure of the affiliate program. Some programs offer a higher commission rate for each sale, while others offer a lower rate but provide a longer cookie duration, which allows you to earn a commission on repeat purchases.
- Product offerings: Look for a web hosting company that offers a range of hosting plans and services so you can offer a variety of options to your audience.
- Support and resources: Choose a web hosting affiliate program that provides good support and resources to its affiliates. This can include things like marketing materials, training, and technical assistance.
- Payment terms: Consider the payment terms of the affiliate program. Some programs pay affiliates on a monthly basis, while others have a longer payment cycle.
Ultimately, the right web hosting affiliate program for you will depend on your specific needs and goals. It’s important to do your research and compare different programs to find the one that best fits your needs.
Conclusion: Top 20 and Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
In this article, we have covered the best 20 affiliate hosting programs for 2023, where we discussed some one-time affiliate programs and some recurring affiliate programs.
If you have missed any affiliate program, then we recommend you scroll up and check out once again, because here you can earn a bonus of up to $10,000 and more than that with an affiliate program only.
And at the end of this article, if you have any doubts or queries regarding this article, then let us know with your comments in the comments section below.
About Author: Vishesh Gupta
Seasoned Professional with 15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing. Entrepreneur, Consultant and Blogger helping people earn through jobs and blogging. Experienced Hosting Reviewer who likes to collect detailed info about existing players and share it with my audience. Previously worked with leading Banks and Telecom Companies.
I completed my Masters in Management with specialization in Finance and Marketing.
Visit our Hosting Review and Blogging Guide for more interesting articles.
2 thoughts on “20 Best Hosting Affiliate Programs for 2023 [Highest and Recurring Commisions]”
Thank you for this review.
I am promoting the services of Nestify alongside other companies, all the other companies are converting except for Nestify affiliate program.
Thanks for the feedback.